Tuesday, June 10, 2014

James Franco Wrote A Short Story About His Encounters With Lindsay Lohan

That story and more in today’s gossip roundup.













James Franco wrote a thing for Vice about his encounters with "a Hollywood girl" that we soon discover to be Lindsay Lohan. It goes something like this:


AP Photo/Andrew Medichini













My phone rang. She let it ring until I answered.

"You're not going to let me sleep, are you?"

"Do you think this is me? Lindsay Lohan. Say it. Say it, like you have ownership. It's not my name anymore."

"Lindsay Lo-han."

"I just want to sleep on your couch. I'm lonely."

"We're not going to have sex. If you want to come in, I'll read you a story."

"A bedtime story?"

"It's called A Perfect Day for Bananafish."



Read the whole thing here.


Via vice.com


















Lena Dunham is dancing again.


NBC / .com


















Jason Schwartzman and his wife Brady gave birth to a baby girl.


Tony Gentile / Reuters




View Entire List ›

Click here to view full content

No comments:

Post a Comment