Saturday, May 23, 2015

18 Tips To Make Sweden's Eurovison Entry Fall In Love With You

Måns Zelmerlöw’s song “Heroes” is tipped to win Eurovision and he’s insanely handsome.




















Thomas Hanses / EBU














Måns Zelmerlöw is Sweden's Eurovision entry. His song is called "Heroes", and we (like everyone else with two eyes, two ears, and one heart) fell in love with him this week. But we had to know: What would it take for him to fall in love with us? Here's what we learned.

















1. Flirt with your eyes. "I don't use pick up lines. I'm very much a flirting-with-your-eyes kind of guy. I make eye contact over the bar and then I walk up and say, 'You look beautiful'."

2. Be honest on Tinder. "Once, I went on a Tinder date and the girl just didn't look like her pictures."

3. At least try to feign an interest in his hobbies. "The problem with this Tinder girl was that she was against everything I like. She hated all of my hobbies. We didn't really click. At all."

4. Be spontaneous. "I was on a first date a couple of weeks ago. It was a Friday night and we decided to go to Paris in the morning. We'd only met briefly once before, but we just decided to go."

5. Make sure you smell good. "I use cologne. Right now, I'm using Calvin Klein Encounter."
























View Entire List ›

Click here to view full content

No comments:

Post a Comment