Thursday, May 29, 2014

19 Celebrities You Never Knew Rocked The Cover Of "Cigar Aficionado" Magazine

I had NO IDEA cigars could be so glam. Covers ranked in order of raditude.









August 1998: Chuck Norris



Notable cover story excerpt: At 58, Norris is comfortable with the idea of growing older. "Sometimes I can see myself as an 85-year-old man with a walker, yelling 'Halt!'"

Grade: C. It's like, I know I should care? But I can't care anymore.


Cigar Aficionado / backissues.com














Summer 1996: Arnold Schwarzenegger



Notable cover story excerpt: He grins impishly. "To me, it tastes great. I know your magazine is called Cigar Aficionado, but...." He shrugs, as if to say, he's no expert; he just likes cigars.

Grade: C. More like SNOOZinator.


Cigar Aficionado / backissues.com














June 2004: Alec Baldwin



Notable cover story excerpt: "I look at Tom Cruise, and he is a fucking genius. He's like Tiger Woods for me."Grade: C. [Sigh].


Cigar Aficionado / backissues.com














February 1999: John Travolta



Notable cover story excerpt: "Have a lobster," Travolta says, holding out the platter. "They're very fresh. And Peter steams them just the way they do in Maine. Very simple."

Grade: C+. No complaints, but...meh?


Cigar Aficionado / backissues.com




View Entire List ›

Click here to view full content

No comments:

Post a Comment